ATRF 2018 Paper submission process
The paper submission and peer review process is managed through a web based conference management system called EasyChair. Follow these two steps to submit your paper:
- If you do not have an EasyChair account use the ‘Create an account’ link on this page to set up an account
- Once you have an EasyChair account, then log into the dedicated page for ATRF2018 in EasyChair and follow the prompts to upload your paper. Authors who are involved in the conference organisation need to ensure that they set their role as ‘author’ by selecting the ‘Change Role’ option on the ATRF2018 menu once logged into EasyChair.
Downloadable documents for authors
- Background document on the peer review process for papers submitted to ATRF PDF: 122 KB
- Paper template for ATRF 2018 DOCX: 53 KB
Authors need to note:
- There is no advance submission of abstracts.
- Full papers are due by 19 June 2018 and we expect to advise authors of the outcome of the peer review process in late July.
- All papers submitted must comply with the paper template or they will be rejected before being sent to peer review. The paper template is available for download below. Authors should note the formatting requirements including the need to include line numbers throughout the paper.
- Only pdf documents can be uploaded so ensure your paper is available in a pdf format before beginning to make your submission.
- As part of the paper submission process authors will need to indicate the most appropriate topic area for their paper. There is only one topic area for Professional Practice Papers (they are reviewed in one stream) but authors of research papers need to select the more appropriate research paper topic area from this list
- Freight & logistics
- Traffic modelling, forecasting & simulation
- Transport analysis & big data
- Active transport (cycling, walking, etc.)
- Public transport
- Transport & land use / urban design
- Planning and policy
- Transport economics, impacts and environment
- Aviation / Maritime
- ITS connected and autonomous vehicles
- Transport funding and pricing
- Travel behaviour & demand management
- Traffic engineering & management
- The local organising committee, in conjunction with the scientific committee, will make the final decisions on the presentation format for papers which are accepted at the conference. Your paper may be allocated to an oral presentation or a poster presentation session.
- Authors of papers accepted for presentation at the conference will have the option to submit an abridged version of their paper for display on the permanent ATRF web site. Authors can choose to submit an abridged version of their paper if they wish to retain the option to publish their ATRF 2018 paper(s) in journals.